Welcome to Von E. Mauger Middle School!
Embedded in the fabric of VEM, is our desire to see all students succeed. Our teachers are well versed in instructional practice and the rigor of the Common Core State Standards. We provide comprehensive programs that address the needs of all learners and monitor student success very closely.
We believe your relationship with our school in the coming years is vital to your child’s educational growth and success. I hope you use the resources on this website to gain a better understanding of your child’s day to day educational experience at VEM.
All parents/visitors are expected to assist in maintaining a safe and orderly environment at Von E. Mauger Middle School. All parents/visitors to the school must register in the main office, and must display their visitors pass as they move throughout the building. Permission to be at school is limited to parents/visitors with legitimate school business.
- Parents/visitors must “buzz in” to gain access to the school. Please face the camera and clearly identify yourself into the speaker.
- Parents/visitors must sign in at the front office to receive a visitor’s badge which must be worn for the duration of the visit.
- Parents who would like to speak with teachers must make an appointment in advance so as not to disrupt instructional time.
- All parents/visitors must return their visitors pass to the main office before leaving.
- When leaving, do not allow anyone to enter the school without “buzzing” in or using their security pass.